Freitag, 21. August 2009

About us

About us

Contact

Daily from 9 am to 8 pm (German time)
030 / 2 40 47 89-0
Our experienced international team can advise you on all aspects of buying property in Berlin. We specialize in the exclusive central areas of Berlin, many in close proximity to our central Berlin office. Our offers include heritage buildings, loft conversions as well as innovative modern building projects. You can reach us by phone daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., our service is available to you even on weekends where we can also arrange a viewing. Our staff speaks several languages including English, Spanish, French, Italian, Danish, Norwegian and of course, German. If further languages are required please let us know. We are delighted to facilitate every stage of your successful real estate purchase.

Our Team:

„My longstanding professional experience as a commercial agent in the field of estate business has enabled me not only to possess experience in selling real property but also put me in a position to running the business administration of a given property. This is a further experience I can offer.” E-mail: krueger@berimmo.de

Tel: +49 30 – 24 04 78 90
Handy: +49 172 – 31 79 159
„12 years ago I moved to Berlin after living in a number of European regions ranging from Rheinland, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Hannover, Bremen, Paris and Montpellier. Berlin is a fixed part of my life, a city whose dynamism can be experienced everyday and invites you to play your part. I’m excited by how quickly this city is creating an international identity whilst retaining it’s own character. I see my role as not just as property agent but as a property advisor who has an interest in achieving 100% client satisfaction all of which can be communicated in French, English or German." E-mail: wedler@berimmo.de

Tel: +49 30 – 24 04 78 90
Handy: +49 172 – 27 66 016
„After my training as a bilingual secretary (English/Spanish) I worked in sales and letting of commercial real estate for 4 years. Following my move to Berimmo Real Estate, I now look forward to advise you in English, Spanish or Portuguese and help locate the ideal property for you.
As a real „Berliner“ I can only reccommend this varied, multi-cultural and lively city.
We can help you settle in!" E-mail: panicke@berimmo.de

Tel: +49 30 – 24 04 78 90
Handy: +49 178 – 24 04 744
„I moved here from Ireland shortly after the fall of the Berlin Wall, it’s always been a very exciting city – and I stayed! Let us show you why people from all over the world are choosing to relocate and invest here." E-mail: ryan@berimmo.de

Tel: +49 30 – 24 04 78 90

Keine Kommentare: