Travel to Berlin
ContactDaily from 10 am to 8 pm (German time)
030 / 2 40 47 89-0
Visit our Berimmo Properties Blog!http://berimmoproperties.blogspot.com/
Our BERIMMO office in the Ackerstraße, Berlin-Mitte, is very easy to find. Berlin has a most user-friendly public transport system and our taxi drivers are known linguists!
- Each of Berlin’s airports offer an express bus service to the city centre
- From Schönefeld Airport, in addition to the local S9 train service, there is also a regional express service to Alexanderplatz etc.
- From the new “Hauptbahnhof” (central train station) the bus service 340 takes you to Rosenthaler Platz, a short walk from our office or a taxi to the door in about five minutes
- From Tegel Airport the underground U6 takes you directly to Berlin-Mitte; the station Zinnowitzer Straße is just 2 tram stops from Ackerstraße
- The train stations Nordbahnhof and Rosenthaler Platz are both reachable within 5 minutes
- A taxi rank is located at Rosenthaler Platz as well as further tram and bus stops
Airports in Berlin:Tegel: http://tegel.de/
Public Transport System:http://www.bvg.de